Friday, April 17, 2009

Woo-Hoo! Party like it's...comic fest 2009

So, here in Denver tonight. Comic Fest is starting and going until sunday. I haven't really gotten the chance to go to one of these before. So, I'm really looking forward to it. Of course, I'm also pretty busy getting ready for it. I have some stuff I want to get a little publicity for like Monkey Knife Fight and, I have some story ideas I'm trying to get seen by the right people (and by right people I mean folks who'll pay me.lol). So, it's pretty hectic today for this little One Letter Wonder. I'm sure on monday, I'll share with you what all went down and the fun that was had and all that neat stuff. But, for now just enjoy a little fun with Foamy the squirrel and I'll see you all next week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment