Friday, April 24, 2009

Don't worry, aquaman. We'll take care of this one

So, in my attept to stop teasing Aquaman. I was thinking about how unfairly the Jutice League occasional treats him. I mean most of these guys (including Superman) only have one city to protect on their own and team up when there is a larger threat. Meanwhile, there's poor Aquaman prtecting all of the oceans, 70% of the Earth. All by himself, never asking for help and on top of this the Justice League treats him like a chump. WTF? Here's Aquaman protecting all the oceans and these cats that at most protect a State treat him like he's the hall monitor at the special kids school. That's just messed up.
Aquaman Pictures, Images and Photos

3 comments:

  1. On the other side, plankton does really respect him. That should count for something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, I distinctly remember someone getting raped on his watch right in front of him. Which leads me to believe that he's a terrible "super hero".

    ReplyDelete