Friday, April 10, 2009

Villians week: Mr. Gone

Well, as we wrap up villains week here at Monkey Knife Fight. I thought I'd close the week with my favorite non DC or Marvel villain. So, today we'll be talking about...

Mr. Gone
Isz, Mr.Gone and The Maxx

Mr. Gone was the main villain in the comic from Image called The Maxx (as well as the MTV series). The coolest thing about this character is his control over the Isz. The Isz are weird little creatures that if they wear a certain type of clothing they will apear to the outside world to resemble the type of person that would wear that sort of thing. One of my favorite things in The Maxx is where the Isz are dressed up like old ladies and fighting The Maxx at a conveinence store and the people watching the fight think that the Maxx is fighting a group of old ladies. Of course, the reason Mr. Gone makes the list is because if not for him I would not view serial killers as the pathetic losers that they really are, every since I got into The Maxx. Whenever I here about someone like that BTK loser, I imagine them as being just as impotent and pathetic as Mr. Gone was when he had Julie tied up in his apartment.
So, there you have it. I hope you've enjoyed villains week as much as I have and I hope everyone has a good weekend and a Happy Easter. See you again on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment