Monday, April 27, 2009

But, you're my sidekick

Since, I can't really think of anything to post today. I'm going to slight backtrack on my efforts not to make fun of Aquaman. I do this because,I thought it would be fun to share with you a Marvel/DC crossover event that if it took place would amuse me quite a bit. In this crossover Namor, the Sub-Mariner and Aquaman would be in a battle to decide who the "real" king of Atlantis was and one of the first things I do in this crossover would be to have Aqualad defect and join up as Namor's sidekick. Of course, hilarity would in sue as Namor tried to ditch Aqualad, and Aquaman mourns the loss of the relationship between him and Aqualad. Which would demend Aquaman saying at least once "Why did you have to leave me, tadpole." as he sheds a few tears and drinks gin and tonics (ala Aquaman's Lament). Although, I'm sure this crossover would anger a few people. I think this would be just the sort of thing that would make comics mainstream again (of course,I could just be saying that as part of my shameless self promotion,lol). So, there you go jay's big Marvel/DC crossover idea "Battle 4 Atlantis".
aquaman and aqualad Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment