Friday, April 3, 2009

Who puts Filing taxes in a video game

Today, I was watching X-Play and it got me think about how terrible the Superman video games have been. It also got me wondering, is there any way to make a good Superman game? Out of all the Super Hero games I've played none have been as horrible as the games starring Superman. I even remember (though this may not have been real) there being an Aquaman game and it being better than that Timm inspired video game. Now granted I believe that game has been ranked the worst game in the history of video games. Still, when Aquaman has a better game than you that's bad. Is there something about Superman that just inspires bad video games? I mean seriously, between that game and the Superman Returns game. They're practically unplayable. You would think that with his powers and villains, You could make a pretty kick ass game. But, so far the evidence says no. Personally, I would think the only power that would suck trying to put in a game would be his invulernability. Other than that you think it would be a cake walk using him as the main character. The other puzzling thing is how the games with him a supporting cast member usually do a good job with his powers and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment