Thursday, April 23, 2009

A truly herculean task is at hand

A little while ago, I posted on here that I was gonna lay off when it comes to making fun of Aquaman. For the most part I've been sticking to it. I have even been going out of my way to find cool things about Aquaman (well, besides Aquaman's Lament, that song rox!). So,I've been navigating the internets looking for cool stuff on Aquaman and I really haven't been able to find much (other than on siskoid's page, but most of that's his own creative style of using Arthur Curry). Any ways, I'm snooping around looking for stuff that will make me apperciate the character more (I even downloaded episodes of his cartoon,lol) and all of it just seems to give me more ammunition to mock the poor guy. I've really been trying to be nice, but everything I find on ol' harpoon hand. Just make me want to tease him even more. So, against my better judgement this weekend I'm going to attept to buy some Aquaman comics and read them with as little snickering as possible. Which for me will be quite a task in and of its self. So, my main plans this weekend (if any of my stalkers are reading this) is to get some Aquaman comics,read them and watch his cartoon and try my damnedest not to mock him as I perform these tasks.
Aquaman Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment