Thursday, April 2, 2009

This looks like a job for...Aquaman?

Lately, I've started to think that maybe in my love of Aquaman bashing I have been to hard on the character of Authur Curry. Maybe, it's because I'm starting to mellow in my old age, or maybe it's because you can only kick a dead horse so many times before it is no longer fun. Maybe, some day I'll see the awesomeness of the King of Atlantis(DCU). After all the poor guy does have to patrol 70% or more of the planet without any assistance. So, one of these days I'll at least attempt to not mock Aquaman. Unfortunately, That day is not to day and in honor of the Beginning of April,I thought it was high time I had some fun at ol' harpoon hand's expense. So, today I'm going to talk about the endless fun the Justice League has mocking him. Of course, the cruelest of these gags and jokes and whatnot, is when they make him clean the JLA pool. Even worse, is when they make him clean it after one of Booster's pool parties. EWWWW! The next is how they are always inviting him to go out to dinner with them (at Red Lobster)Even when he offers to take them to Chilli's and pick up the tab. Another way the JLA are jerkasses to him is how WW, Bats and, GA will wait until the see him walking up to decide to start talking about their planes and how fast they are the awesomeness of flying jets everywhere. Even J'onn J'onnz teases him. every week he's like I'm sorry but we don't need you on this mission. Poor Authur Curry gets no respect from his team mates. which is probably why he stays in the ocean most of the time and always gives Green Arrow the stink eye. Well, that and even Atlantians hate that Pinko Bastard,lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment