Friday, January 23, 2009

Jay Casts the Justice League International Movie

Since this is my favorite version of the Justice League. I thought it would be fun to share with my readers (all two of you) who I would pick to play these characters.
Batman ~ Christian Bale. This is a no brainer.
Blue Beetle ~ Ryan Reynolds, he would be perfect as the wisecracking Ted Kord.
Martian Manhunter ~ Kieth David, he has the perfect voice to pull off what would essentually be a CGI character.
Booster Gold ~ Neil Patrick Harris, he's pretty much playing this character already on How I Met Your Mother (minus the super powers, of course).
Fire ~ Paz Vega, This one is kinda hard 'cuz I don't know how she would look with Fire's green hair. Other than that though, I think this would be a good fit.
Ice ~ Kristen Bell, She has both the innocent look and inner strength that are the hardest pieces of Ice to play.
Mr. Miracle ~ Steve Carell, after his turn as Maxwell Smart. I think he would be perfect as the world's greatest excape artist.
Big Barda ~ Lucy Lawless. How could you go with anyone but Xena, to play Barda.
Captian Atom ~ George Eads, He already did a great job of playing him on the JLU cartoon and since the character would most like be CGI it wouldn't be that much of a change.
Rocket Red ~ Daniel London, He seemed pretty good at being clueless and faking a russian accent in Big Trouble and those are the main ingredients to play this character. so...
Guy Gardner ~ Scott Caan, okay I had to change this one because like I said he's the hardest one to cast. But, thinking it over I think he'd make a much better Guy than Jason Bateman.
Maxwell Lord ~ Thomas Gibson, He could play this part in his sleep.well, there you go.
My choices for the people to be in the Justice League International movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment