Saturday, January 24, 2009

Coming soon to the CW (hopefully)

So, looking back on one of my posts, it got me thinking about how cool it would be if once Smallville dies it's long needed death that the CW's next superhero venture should be... Wait for it... A sitcom starring Steve Carell and Lucy Lawless (in order to go back and further form this to my JLI cast) as Scott and Barda Free add in wacky neighbor/midget Oberon set in a suburban Anytown, USA type place and this would be a license to print money. This could be so funny, having Barda holding the couch over her head as she vacuums the floor wearing her bunny slippers. Mr. Miracle accidently torching the garage as he prepares his next death trap. Once in awhile they could have Darkseid show up and try to wreck things for them. I think the endless jokes about Barda's bad cooking would be enough to support the show for at least a season just on its own. Then you throw in cosmic civil war an ill tempered midget and some death defying feats, I think this would be a winner. The only thing I can think of that would make this a better series, is if you added a normal couple to the cast that lived next door (ala Steve and Marcy from Married with children). Well, there you have it my idea for the best sitcom EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment