Friday, January 23, 2009

The Multiple Man

My and some of my friends have had long discussions on which super powers would be cool to have. You know things like would you rather have the strength of Superman or the ability to stick to walls like Spider-Man. Well, the super power I'd like to have is Jamie Madrox's powers. In case you don't know Jamie Madrox or as he's sometimes called Multiple Man or just Multiple if your a fan of X-Mem:Evolution. Has the power to create duplicants of himself through kinetic energy.He literally has the power to be everywhere at the sametime. What could be a better superpower than that to have?If I had that power I could partty all week long, get all my homework done,visit with all my friends,go study in a tebitan monastary and all kinds of fun stuff. I can't think of a better super power than that. If you can drop my a line

No comments:

Post a Comment