Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ultimate Drunk and Rowdy Teams

To celebrate St. Patty's Day. I thought I'd come up with the rowdiest, drinkingest fightingest teams for Marvel and DC. Becuase at the moment I'm digging DC more than Marvel I thought I'd start with their team first.
DC

The Losers:

Guy Gardner - Team Leader. He owns a bar and honestly I don't think there's anyone more rowdy than him.

Zinda Blake/Lady Blackhawk - I love Zinda. There aren't many men in the world that can match her in drinks or in a brawl. She's a two-fisted drinker and slugger with a pair of 9mms just in case things get heavy.

Jonah Hex - the drunken timetraveler. He likes whiskey and fightin' what could go wrong,lol.

Slam Bradley - Two-fisted boxer and drinker.

Ted Grant/Wildcat - For some reason (probably 'cuz they're about the same age) I've thought for a long time it would be fun if Ted and Zinda were drinking buddies. It just seems a natural to me.

Marvel

The Howling Commandos:

Nick Fury - Team Leader. The cigar choppin' whiskey drinking, fight starting kid from Hell's Kitchen.

Logan/James Howlett/Wolverine - Besides the fact that the clause in his contract with Marvel states he must be on every team. This is a natural team for him to be on.

Theresa Rourke Cassidy/Siryn - She's an irish screamer ;) What's not to love. Granted she's a recovering alcoholic,but I think it would be alright for her to relapse to be on this team.

Ben Grimm/The Thing - His favorite things in life: cigars, girls, beer and, fights.
It's clobberin' time!

Tony Stark/Iron Man - He and the suit practically run on pure grain alcohol. You can not have a team of dedicated drinkers without Tony Stark. Let's just hope Theresa isn't left alone with him for more than a couple of minutes or some neighborhoods may need to replace all their windows.

So, there you have it. In honor of St. Patty's Day. I give you the Marvel and DC's rowdiest, Drinkinest, Fightinest teams. The only Thing I think of to make these teams better is to have them fight each other in a five issue crossover.



Happy St.Patricks Day! Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment