Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pop cultures most onesided fights

I'm in a bit of a silly mood today (well, to be honest it's actually more of a I need to be in a sillier mood) and in that spirit I thought it would be fun to list a bunch of onesided fights using characters from movies, TV and comics and maybe even one or two that could happen in real life (or already have). So, before this gets to be too long of an introduction...and away we go...
(FYI - The winners named first)

1) Guy Gardner vs. Boba Fett - That's right, the crazy GL vs. the guy who was knocked into the sarlac pit by a blind Han Solo.

2) Hulk vs. Willy Wonka - Hulk Smash! Then eat oompa loompas!

3) Alan Moore vs. Joe Quesada - one is a scary ass dark wizard that worships a snake god of his own creation, while writing crazy ass comics and the other guys is... well... Joe Quesada.

4) Dignity vs. Jimmy Fallon - If only he knew just how onesided this fight really was/is.

5) Mongul vs. Rictor - Boy, I bet he wishes he hadn't lost his mutant powers.

6) A DHL truck vs. Ch'p - Poor, poor Ch'p :*(

7) The Maxx vs. Sanity - PWN'd!!!

8) Scorpion vs. Phillip J. Fry - Get over here!!!

9) Cyborg Superman vs. Dr. House - If you stop beating me with my own leg I'll share my vicodin...

10) Firestorm vs. Emperor Palpitine - Force lightening...Not so good when you're figthing the nuclear man.

well, there you go some of the most onesided fights I would love to see and one or two that already have happened. In any event the thought of these folks fighting each other made me giggle and I figured I'd spread the funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment