Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Free, Scott Free

You know, I may have said this before. But, I think Mr.Miracle has a great gimmick. He's THE SUPER ESCAPE ARTIST!I just think that is such a cool and unique idea as the main protagonist. He can literally escape anything. It's a great way to keep the threats of each issue from getting to high, while still keeping the excitement up. Each issue your like well, of course he's going to escape from the trap. But, how is he going to escape? I also think that one of the reasons he doesn't do so good in his own book is for this very reason. I sure hope when DC (if they haven't already) bring back Scott Free, they will give him a back story in a book. Because, I think he's the perfect character for a back up story. give him 10 pages to do his thing and escape some insanely elaborate trap and an occasional story about him and Barda trying to have a relaxing Saturday night together and that it. Enough stories for at least 12 installments. Man, that Jack Kirby sure was a genius XD

Scott Free

No comments:

Post a Comment