Monday, March 9, 2009

More splenders of love

I'm not talking about The Watchmen 'cuz I still haven't seen it. So, I thought I'd go back and fill in some of the couples in comics that I dig but, because of lousy planning I left off of fridays list. Without any further ado, let's get to it.

Scott and Barda Free - I have no clue why or how I managed to leave this couple off the list. When I think of what marriage should be this couple is the example I use.

Gambit and Rogue - My favorite Southern fried couple. They may fight and bicker and maybe even stray. But, in the end they always come back to one another. No matter what happens you just know, they'll always end up together.

John Stewart and Katma Tui - They are literally a power couple.

Al and Wanda Simmons - Sure it all went to hell (literally) after he dead. But, he made a pact with the devil in an atempt to stay with her after his death. Now that's love.

Colossus and Kitty Pryde - Granted it is kind of wrong that he was pursuing he when she was in Junior High and he was already an adult. But, once she grow up they became a great couple as far as I'm concerned (well, when they aren't dying on each other).

Well, after doing both this list and the one from friday. I'm fairly certain now that I have included my favorite comic book couples.

No comments:

Post a Comment