Monday, February 16, 2009

What Would Guy Gardner Do?

I'm still not completely done finding everything for the post I promised last week. Hopefully, I'll have everything for it in the next couple of days.
So, whenever I'm in a jam or don't know what decision to make. I remember this phrase: What Would Guy Gardner Do? as soon as I know the answer to this question I usually do the opposite. Not that Guy isn't awesome, but I'm not that good of a fighter and don't really wanna get knocked out. Not that that has ever stopped Guy. Case in point:
Photobucket
However there are those occasions in which What Guy would do is the right answer, like here:
Photobucket
Even though most of the time Guy's answer is the wrong one, every once in awhile he offers the best solution to a problem. Now, if only I could get a wrist band with this question printed on it I would be set,lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment