Thursday, February 26, 2009

Fun with search engines

So, I've had this blog going for just about a month and I thought it would be fun to pick out the five weirdest search engine terms to bring people to Monkey Knife Fight.
So, without further ado... Here they are:

Monkey Bowling Shirt - I've been wondering were they looking for a bowling shirt with a monkey on it, or were they looking for a bowling shirt for a monkey. Either way I think it's pretty cool,lol.

Kirk Knife Fight Video - This could be pretty cool to find as well.Especially,if it was Shatner going after Takei in an outtake for stepping on his lines or something like that. Even better if they where looking for a video of KIRK Cameron in a knife fight.

The Fightgeek Girl - What is a fightgeek. Is that someone whom fights chickens and then bites their heads off? Do they go for bigger animals?

Drill Monkey Fights - Is this a monkey fight using power drills instead of knifes 'cuz if so...That would be awesome,lol.

Cartoons of a Monkey Knife Fight - Totally awesome!

Well, there's the list. I hope you enjoyed it as much as me,lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment