Thursday, February 5, 2009

Faces of Evil: I'm Digging it

Last week I picked up the books I regularly pick up and after some of the Face of Evil issues that were in my regular books. I got to say I'm diggin' 'em. The ones I've read so far are; JSA (Black Adam), Birds of Prey (Calculator),Batman (Catwoman),Robin (Anarky), Booster Gold (Enemy Ace). They're cool books. I really like the structure of having the BAd Guys narrate the books and act as the protagonists. So far, the two I really enjoyed have been the JSA and Booster Gold. Not that I haven't liked the other ones I just dug these two more and I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens in the next issue of JSA. That last page really makes me wonder what is instore for the Marvel Family and the JSA. As for Booster Gold I'm really digging on his lost in time storyline and I'm curious to see where he ends up next issue.
Of course, the big question I've been pondering is what books if any am I going to replace Robin and Bird of Prey with when they end after the next issue. Maybe, I'll start reading Hal's adventures in Green Lantern, which I haven't been reading just 'cuz it's hard to read a GL book that doesn't have Guy in it for me these days. Since, He's the Green Lantern equivalent of a cowbell... And as we all know there is no such thing as too much cowbell.

No comments:

Post a Comment