Monday, May 11, 2009

Nothings shaking but the leaves in the trees

So, not much comic booky things going on, right now and I can't really think of a list to do, I don't even feel like making fun of Aquaman today. You know it's bad when I don't feel like make fun of Aquaman. Anyways, on Saturday, I finally met up with Karl Christian Krumpholz. For those of you not in the know, he was the guy who did the Famous Drunks protraits for Modern Drunkard magizine. I met him at comic fest and I wanted to get a print of the Hank Williams protrait he did, but he didn't have it with him there and I couldn't attend the last day of comic fest. So, we've been send messages back and forth and we finally worked it out and I was able to meet him at 3 Kings and buy the print and it is awesome, Hank Williams was the man.

Photobucket

p.s. I also saw the new Star Trek movie that day. I'll try and write up some of my thoughts on it later this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment