Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Life still doesn't like my blog :(

I'm still getting my ass kicked by real life and haven't been able to read comics or think about how could beat how in a fight to destroy the Amalgam Universe. So, instead I thought I'd dust off an old chestnut and share with you some of the funner search terms people have used to find me here at good ol' Monkey Knife Fight.

Deadpool faster than a speeding bullet... Yes, Yes he is :)

Green Lantern Bowling Shirt... I totally want one. So, whoever used that term if you find a GL bowling shirt drop me a line :)

Adam West... I will take the high road and not make a joke at this amazing actor's expense.

harley quinn toples... I can't decide if this is meant to be Harley Quinn topless, or topples. Either why whatever they were looking for sounds pretty entertaining.lol

snowball monkey fight... This may be more entertaining to watch than a monkey knife fight. As long as one of them gets a snowball right in the ear.

How to Fight Fading Theory... That's easy...New Theory

great movie pitches...I agree my Guy Gardner movie pitch was great, great indeed.lol

Awesome movie pitches... Again, I concur :)

jake busey guy gardner... It's like he was genetically engineered to play the part.

Kirk knife fight video... The Shat vs. a monkey... Genius!!! Pure Genius!!!

Well, there you go some of the more entertaining (at least to me,lol) search terms used to find your humble hosts blog. Goodnight and have a pleasant tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment