Monday, May 18, 2009

Batman may have too much time on his hands,lol.

So, today I thought I'd post Batman's responses to this here survey. I hope you find it entertaining :)

What type of day are you having?
My parents died when I was 8. What kind of day do you think I'm having?

Was there anyone who "made your day"?
Selina,handling the pnks on the east side.

Are you liking how you look today?
I always look good

Do you have anyone crushing on you?
Where to begin

Have you ever eaten a bug?
yes

Are you vegeterian?
No

When was the last time you kissed someone?
Selina kissed me last night on a rooftop

Have you ever had something stuck between your teeth, but no one decided to tell you?
No.. i check that shit

Are you a mother or a father?
Both and ocasionally neither

When was your last paycheck?
I don't know Alfred takes care of that stuff

How many pets do you have?
1 dog, 2300 bats

What kind of toothpaste do you use?
Special ultra expensive stuff

Are you closer to being rich or poor?
I'm on of the richest people in the world

Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
No, not since I was 8

What was the last gift someone gave you?
The Joker gave me an exploding action figure for christmas

Do you appreciate that person?
No, I loathe him

Are you in love?
No, it would interfer with me mission

Have you ever been in love?
No

Do you even believe in love?
I used to, before my parents died.

How many things are you really thinking about right now?
2,457

Did you talk to anyone you didn't like today?
Yes, criminals

Do you like picnics?
Not since, my parents died when I was 8.

Have you finished school yet?
a few of them

What is/was your worst subject?
None, I'm Batman

Are you American?
Yes

Who are you voting for?
I don't vote since getting burned by Luthor. Tax exemptions for customized planes my ass.

Do you like Bush?
I don't like anything a criminal can hide behind

What kind of mood are you in?
what do you mean by that

Are you waiting for anything?
The night

Are you going to bed after this?
Nope, I've had my 2.3 hours of sleep for the day

Where were you september 11. 2001?
Busting heads

What book are you currently reading?
Spirits & Incantations, The latest on criminalogy and something lame Tim got me.

What song did you last listen to?
Something or other by Prince, or maybe it was Danny Elfman.

What movie is in your DVD player?
um...I'd have to check with Alfred

How many windows are open in your computer?
15

Are you a very stressed out person?
Never

How old is your mom?
She's dead. Thanks for pouring salt in the wound

Has your mom ever been on television or in the paper?
yes, when she and my father were murdered

Do you have a beach house?
Yeah..

Where do you live?
Gotham City

Do you ever watch Bold and the beautiful?
i dont even watch tv.

Do you sometimes watch the news?
I have to as part of the mission

Have you ever seen a UFO?
Yes

Do you believe in aliens?
yes, I've even fought a few of them

Have you ever been to world trade center?
going next week.

What is your favorite magazine?
Capes and Cowls Quarterly

How many times have you gone to a foreign country?
Like... A THOUSAND!

When will you next go on a plane?
who knows, tonight

When did you last go on a plane?
The night before last

Do you watch football sundays?
wtf? no.

What are your thoughts on Disney Channel?
dont know dont care.

Do you like Techno?
no.

Do you like Dr.Phil?
hes one of those people youd like to punch in the face immediately after meeting him im sure.

Do you like Oprah?
She tried to say all of the Joker's problems were caused by his parents and that he just needed to be hugged

Do you ever want to get married?
No. It would ruin the mission

What is your favorite country?
They're all the same

Do you like animals?
BAts

Do you have an ipod?
like 10

Do you watch TV alot?
No

Are you afraid of the dark?
I'm the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment