Friday, April 9, 2010

She's the Boss...Bub

Reading a blog on here a couple days ago someone referred to Jubilee as Wolverine's sidekick. Which kinda struck me as odd since as a kid I always thought he was her sidekick and even lately rereading the Jim Lee Visionaries trade. It seems like that, or at least that's how I interpret it. Nowadays I can see it more of thinking of her as his sidekick, but (partly because it's funnier)I still like to think of him as her sidekick. Just something about this world wary soldier being the tag a long to a teenage mallrat just tickles me deep down and if I ever got the chance to write a Wolverine story that is exactly how I would write it with her calling the shots and him just there as the muscle following her around and her flights of fancy and beating up any one dumb enough to talk smack to her. Of course, the funniest thing would be to have him (in at least one panel) say to her "sure, boss." Well that's all I got for today. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Add a little light Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment